The Tron 60AIS is compliant with the mandatory International Maritime Organization (IMO) regulation (as of July 2022) and Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) regulation. MED, MER (UK), FCC, CCS, ANATEL and IC approved.
- Approved in accordance with the latest EPIRB standard
- AIS homing technology included for faster localization
- Prepared for RLS through Galileo GNSS
- IR LED light for night vision devices and assisted SAR
- 11 year and 3 month total battery lifetime
Tron 60AIS has both regular LED light and infrared light emitting diode (IR LED) incorporated. This IR LED allows the use of night vision, which better assists SAR operations that occur at night or in the dark.
The Tron 60AIS can be used with the Galileo Return Link System, Europe’s Global Navigation Satellite System (operational since January 2020).
This EPIRB has been tested for operational and performance requirements in accordance with the international standard, IEC 61097-2 Ed.4 (April 2021).
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.