Save up to $4,000 w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 03/31/2024 VIEW
NSX™ 3012 Radar Bundle - HALO20+ Radar Dome & Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 Transducer
NSX™ 3012 12" Chartplotter & Fishfinder with Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 Transducer
Everything about NSX™ is designed to bring your fishing adventures closer. Enjoy our fastest-ever Autorouting and next-gen C-MAP® charts. Experience intuitive touch screens and a simple sonar setup with hints to assist you when needed. Count on high-resolution imagery from state-of-the-art sonar technology, like FishReveal™, DownScan Imaging™, and SideScan.
Add compatibility with a wide range of 1 kW transducers for even more target resolution, and there is nothing between you and your next adventure but open water.
An Intuitive Touchscreen Experience
Easily access all NSX™ features via a modern and simple interface, including drag-and-drop screen customization and enhanced day and night modes. Get crystal clear views of chart detail with the vibrant SolarMAX™ IPS touchscreen - viewable from any angle, in direct sunlight, and even through polarized lenses.
Bring Navigation to Life with NSX™.
See map details in a different way with next-generation C-MAP® DISCOVER™ X and REVEAL™ X marine-optimized charts for day and night. Experience our fastest-ever Autorouting and with the Simrad® Companion App plan trips, review Tracks, plot Waypoints, and sync directly.
Full Suite of Simrad® Technology at Your Fingertips.
Expand your system with advanced Simrad® technology. Experience high-resolution imagery rom state-of-the-art sonar technology, like Active Imaging™, as well as compatibility with a wide range of 1 kW transducers. Identify hazards immediately and see near and far simultaneously with award-winning pulse compression HALO® radars, and stay on course with legendary Simrad® Autopilots.
Simple to Set Up, Easy to Manage.
Get up and running quicker than ever. The Setup Wizard features step-by-step instructions and guidance throughout your initial setup and with future adjustments. In addition, Sonar Device Setup provides easy-to-understand prompts for each step of the process, while the Simrad® App allows access to the best planning tools and hassle-free software updates and data transfer.
- Features a marine-optimized C-MAP® DISCOVER™ X chart with a fresh, intuitive chart presentation and daily updates – plus support for C-MAP REVEAL™ X charts
- High-definition IPS touch screen with extreme viewing angles, viewable through polarized lenses
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 transducer featuring CHIRP, SideScan, and DownScan Imaging™, plus support for 1kW transducer capability to reach greater depths
- Quickly identify fish with FishReveal™
- Setup Wizard to get you up and running quickly, plus a simpler sonar setup
- Full integration with the capability to expand the system with Simrad® sonar, autopilot, radar, and more
- Faster Autorouting with seamless accessibility
- See near and far simultaneously (up to 48nm), with HALO® Radar support, and get ultra-fast updates every second
- Stay on course with full Simrad® autopilot integration
- Clean and simple interface
- Simrad® App integration – keep your chart data at your fingertips, both on and off the water
- Third-party app integration
- Wireless connectivity, plus full Ethernet and NMEA 2000® networking capability
- IP Video Support
HALO20+ 20" Radar with 10M Cable
See Far And Near With One Compact Dome
Perfect for wide mid-sized to large sailboats, HALO20+ comes in a compact 20-inch dome antenna and delivers high-quality short, mid, and long-range detection. Monitor two distance ranges at once in Dual Range mode so you can keep an eye on far-away weather cells while watching for collision hazards up close. HALO20+ radar’s pulse compression technology means no compromises in detection at the either selected range, while beam sharpening provides enhanced separation between small or distant targets.
The Best View To Avoid Collision
HALO20+ radar does a full 360-degree sweep every second, thanks to its industry-first 60 RPM rotation at ranges up to 1.5 nautical miles. These ultra-fast updates give you an almost real-time view at close range, offering the ultimate view for collision avoidance of fast-moving targets.
Built-in VelocityTrack™ Doppler Technology
VelocityTrack™ technology grands instant visual feedback on whether targets are coming towards you or moving away with color-coding approaching vessels for high visibility while de-emphasizing diverging targets, increasing situational awareness, and decreasing the risk of collision. HALO20+ radar automatically checks every target in range; there’s no need to manually select individual targets and no limit to the number of targets on screen at one time.
Ready Whenever You Are
HALO20+ Radar wakes instantly from its low-power standby mode, delivering this high-speed radar coverage exactly where and when you require it. Even if your HALO20+ Radar is completely powered down, start-up only takes some seconds, not minutes like traditional pulse radar.
Harbor, offshore, weather, and custom modes tune HALO20+ Radar’s advanced signal processing to help ensure that targets can be seen vividly – even in the toughest environmental conditions.
- 36 nm range from a compact 20-inch dome
- Advanced pulse compression technology with beam sharpening
- Simultaneous Dual Range operation sees both far and near
- Ultra-fast 60 RPM operation at ranges up to 1.5 nm
- VelocityTrack™ Doppler technology to avoid collision
- Easy operation with harbor, offshore, weather, and custom modes
- MARPA target tracking (up to 10 targets, 20 in dual range)
- Ready instantly from standby
- Low power consumption
- 20" dome
- 10m cable (000-14548-001)
- Ethernet Adapter Cable (000-14552-001)
- Array Size (Inches): 20"
- Cartography Brand: C-Map
- Included Transducer: 000-14489-001
- Range - Max (Miles): 36nm
- Screen Size: 12"
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 22"H x 24"W x 26"L WT: 42.45 lbs
- UPC: 9420064112036
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.