- Weight: 110 lbs. to 305 lbs. (50kg to 138kg)
- Height: 4’11” to 6’3” (150cm to 191cm)
- Weight: 250 lbs. to 350 lbs. (113kg to 159kg)
- Height: 6’3” to 6’10” (191cm to 208cm)
Mustang Commercial Immersion Suit – USCG/SOLAS/MED Version – Orange
Designed for use in commercial operations, the new Immersion Suit from Mustang Survival is the ideal ship abandonment suit for workboats, transport vessels, drilling rigs, supply ships, steamships and commercial fishermen. Also suitable for the sailing community. Please note: A Declaration of Conformity (DoC) is available upon written request for all users needing to prove compliance to MED carriage requirements. Please send DoC requests to email@example.com with details on the individual products and Lot/Serial #’s for which a DoC is required. The Lot # can be found on the approval markings at center inside back of each suit, while the 5-digit serial # can be found on a label located inside the face shield of each suit. Both Lot # & Serial # are also marked on the outside of each suit bag.
- Approval: USCG – UL1197 – Immersion Suits 160.171 – USCG/MED SOLAS 2010
- Polar Code Approved
- Easy to don in stormy conditions
- Five-fingered insulated gloves for warmth and dexterity
- Water-tight face seal
- Includes buddy line
- Includes retrieval harness rated to 1000lbs (454kg) dead-weight for minimum 10 min
- Ankle adjustments for a better fit
- 5mm fire retardant neoprene provides flotation and hypothermia protection
- Triple-sealed seam construction
- Non-slip, durable soles
|Dimensions||24 × 14 × 12 in|
Adult Universal, Oversized, Adult Small, Child
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.