Reactor™ 40 Hydraulic Autopilot with GHC™ 50 Autopilot Instrument
** Not designed to be used with Garmin Smartpump**
Every Captain Needs a Co-Pilot. Designed for powerboats, this Reactor 40 hydraulic autopilot with GHC™ 50 display gives you the extra hand you need, so you can explore paradise worry-free.
- This Reactor 40 corepack is the perfect companion for your hydraulically steered system.
- With its advanced solid-state 9-axis AHRS, you can mount Reactor 40 nearly anywhere, in any orientation. It even reduces power consumption, minimizes heading error, and more.
- Even when you’re pitching or rolling, this autopilot reacts to sea conditions to keep you on course.
- You just want to get on the water, so we made calibration fast and easy. That’s the power of simplicity.
- Control your autopilot from anywhere on your boat by using your compatible Garmin devices, including the Reactor autopilot remote, select quatix® marine smartwatches, and more (requires a compatible Garmin chartplotter or GHC 50 autopilot instrument.)
- Gain more freedom when maneuvering your boat. This corepack allows for optional Shadow Drive technology to automatically disengage the autopilot when you turn the wheel.
- Want more? The optional GHC™ 50 autopilot instrument enhances your autopilot experience.
- When connected to your compatible Garmin chartplotter, all Reactor 40 corepacks offer powerboat and sailing features, including heading hold and step turns — plus wind hold and tack/jibe when paired with a wind sensor (sold separately.)
Technical Specifications - Reactor 40 :
- Unit dimensions (W x H x D) - 4.3" x 4.4" x 1.9" (10.9 x 11.2 x 4.8 cm)
- Display resolution (W x H) - 320 x 240 pixels
- Display Type - QVGA color LCD display
- NMEA output - NMEA 2000
- Supply voltage - 10 to 20V
- Operating temperature - -15° C to 70 C° (5° F to 158° F)
Technical Specifications - GHC™ 50:
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 5.5” x 4.1” x 2.0” (14.0 x 10.5 x 5.1 cm)
- Display Type - 800 x 480 WVGA
- Display Size - 5" (12.7 cm)
- Touch Display - Yes
- Knob Control - With GRID 10/20
- Remote Control via ANT+® Connectivity - Yes
- Wi-Fi Connectivity - Yes
- NMEA 2000 Networking - Yes
- Ethernet - Yes
What's in the Box?
- Reactor 40 CCU (Course Computer Unit)
- GHC™ 50 marine autopilot touchscreen display
- ECU (Electronic Control Unit)
- ECU power cable
- Interconnect cable
- Shadow Drive
- NMEA 2000® drop cables (2 meters)
- NMEA 2000 power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors
- Male and female terminators
*Sold as an Individual
- Steering Type: Hydraulic
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 8"W x 22"L WT: 5 lbs
- UPC: 753759302849
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.