Panoptix™ PS51-TH LiveVü Forward Transducer
The Panoptix™ multibeam thru-hull transducer with premium FrontVü forward-looking sonar helps you avoid running aground* by displaying the bottom ahead of your boat in real time on your chartplotter. You will have more confidence when navigating unfamiliar water because Panoptix FrontVü is a narrow beam, forward-looking sonar that focuses on the bottom in front of your boat and not with what is off to each side. Panoptix PS51-TH features a stainless steel thru-hull mount. Displays depth and temperature data and is compatible with all Panoptix capable Garmin chartplotters.
*The ability to effectively avoid running aground with FrontVü sonar decreases as speed rises above 8 knots.
- Panoptix™ multibeam thru-hull transducer with premium FrontVü forward-looking sonar helps you avoid running aground*
- Displays the bottom ahead of your boat in real time on your chartplotter
- See the bottom up to 300ft ahead of the boat (at 8 to 10 times the currect depth)
- Delivers nearly instant feedback to give you more time to react
- Narrow beam, forward-looking sonar (20°), shows the bottom in front of your boat, not what is off to each side
- Simple to use, can be shared across Garmin Marine Network with other chartplotters
- Includes AHRS for motion stabilization so you can see what is in front of your boat even in rough water
- Displays depth and temperature data
- Compact size and shape, standard 50.88mm (2") stainless steel thru-hull mount
- Compatible with all Panoptix™ capable Garmin chartplotters
- Panoptix PS51-TH forward thru-hull transducer
- Mounting hardware
- Fairing block
- Blanking plug
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.