LiveScope™ Plus Ice House System
Upgrade your on-ice experience with the GPSMAP® 8610xsv chartplotter, LiveScope Plus System, and everything else you’ll need to catch more fish.
- 10” full HD IPS touchscreen display
- Share to your TV or external display via HDMI output (HDMI cable not included)
- LiveScope™ forward and LiveScope™ down modes
- Preloaded with Garmin Navionics+™ mapping of 25,000+ inland and coastal lakes
This chartplotter features a 10” full HD IPS display with touchscreen and HDMI output, so you can display sonar on your TV or external display.
Ice House System
Get a GLS™ 10 sonar black box with a swivel pole mount and an LVS34-IF transducer, which features a transducer cable that stays flexible — even in freezing conditions.
With an included 0-degree pole mount, the transducer can quickly switch between LiveScope Forward and LiveScope Down modes to adapt to your fishing technique.
Garmin Navionics+ Maps
You get preloaded Garmin Navionics+ maps for exceptional detail on more than 23,000 U.S. lakes.
You can create custom pages that combine sonar, flashers, and maps on your display.
See below and around your boat with built-in sonar capabilities, whether you’re on the ice or the open water.
In the Box:
- GPSMAP 8610xsv with preloaded Garmin Navionics+™ Coastal Charts and Inland Mapping for U.S. or Canada
- LiveScope Plus LVS34-IF transducer
- GLS™ 10 black box sonar module with power and network cables
- Ice fishing pole mount
- Dimensions: 10.25 x 8.0625 x 2.95 in. / 25.9 x 20.5 x 7.5 cm
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Input: Touchscreen
- Display Size: 8.6 x 5.4 in., 10.1" in. diagonal / 21.8 x 13.7 cm; 25.7 cm diagonal
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels
- Display Type: WVGA, IPS
- Weight: 15.4 lbs / 7.0 kg
- Waterproof: IPX7
Maps & Memory:
- Accepts Data Cards: 2 microSD™ cards
- Waypoints: 5000
- Track Points: 50,000
- Tracks: 50 saved tracks
- Navigation Routes: 100
Ice Fishing Details:
- Bag Size: None
- Included Transducer: LiveScope™ Plus System with LVS34-IF
- Transducer Holding Feature: Pole mount
- Has Built-in Receiver: Yes
- Receiver: 10 Hz
- NMEA 2000 Compatible: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Glonass: Yes
- Galileo: Yes
- Supports Waas: Yes
- Built-in Auto Guidance+: Yes (downloadable via ActiveCaptain app)
Optional Map Support:
- Bluechart G3: Yes
- Bluechart G3 Vision: Yes
- Lakevü G3: Yes
- Lakevü G3 Ultra: Yes
- Garmin Navionics+: Yes
- Garmin Navionics+ VIision+™: Yes
- TOPO: Yes
- Standrad Mapping: Yes
- Garmin Quickdraw Contours: Yes
- Raster Chart Support: Yes
- ActiveCaptain® Compatable: Yes
- Power Input: 10 to 32 Vdc
Sonar Features & Specifications:
- Displays Sonar: Yes
- Power Output: 1 kW
- Traditional Sonar (Dual Frequency/Beam): Built-in (dual channel CHIRP, 70/83/200 kHz, L, M, H CHIRP)
- ClearVü™: Built-in 260/455/800/1000/1200 kHz
- SideVü™: Built-in 260/455/800/1000/1200 kHz
- Panoptix™ Sonar: Yes
- Livescope; Yes
- NMEA 2000® Ports: 1
- Video Input Ports: 1 (BNC composite); 1 HDMI (HDCP compliant)
- Video Output Ports: 1 HDMI
- Garmin Marine Network Ports: 2
- 8-Pin Transducer Ports: Yes
- 12-Pin Transducer Ports: Yes
- Bluetooth® Pairing: Yes
- Ant+ (Connectivity): Yes
- Garmin Wi-Fi Network (Local Connection): Yes
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Included Transducer: LiveScopeu2122 Plus System with LVS34-IF
- Screen Size: 10"
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Included: Yes
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.