GRF™ 10 - Rudder Feedback Sensor
Pair this sensor with the GHP 12™ to provide rudder position feedback and to detect and avoid rudder stops while sailing or boating.
The GRF 10 uses a magnetic sensor to relay position information, eliminating friction that causes other types of sensors to wear out. The arm of the GRF 10 is connected to the rudder of the boat and relays position information through the sensor to the mariner so they know where the rudder is - giving them an added peace of mind when starting from a stopped position, docking, launching or moving at slow speeds.
Additionally, the GRF 10, allows sailors to:
- Know where the rudder is positioned without having to look back
- Make smoother maneuvers and avoid over-compensating
- Save undue wear and stress on their autopilot system by eliminating force on the rudder when it's already stopped left or right.
- 6.5" Cable
- Max cable length 49'
- Compass safe distance 3.2'
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Type: Parts
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 8"W x 12"L WT: 1.3 lbs
- UPC: 753759989194
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.