GPSMAP® 9224 24" Premium Chartplotter with Garmin Navionics+
WELCOME TO 4K PARADISE
It’s the industry’s first integrated 4K resolution touchscreen chartplotter. Enjoy edge-to-edge clarity and luxury on a glass helm with premium design and materials plus enhanced connectivity and speed.
- Premium 4K IPS sunlight-readable touchscreen display
- Up to 7 times faster processing power than previous generations
- Gigabit speeds on the Garmin BLUENET™ network
- Video integration capabilities with HDCP Distribution
- See sonar targets like never before on the 4k display1
- Network with multiple chartplotters, cameras, and sonars
The 4K resolution IPS sunlight-readable touchscreen display is available in the industry’s largest integrated chartplotter size. Edge-to-edge design provides a seamless and luxurious modern look.
Faster. Much Faster.
Processing power is 7 times faster than previous generations for superior performance; draw charts quickly, and calculate Auto Guidance+™ routes2 with lightning speed with an optional Garmin Navionics+™ subscription.
Garmin BLUENET Network
Build extensive networks with multiple chartplotters, cameras, radars, and sonars — and enjoy 10 times faster networking speeds with minimal lag.
Enjoy audio and video integrations that allow you to show and hear the same video throughout the screens and speakers on your network.
Fish in stunning high definition. Hook up to any of our sonar modules, and view sonar targets on the 4K display (transducers sold separately).
Connect Your Ecosystem
Take command through digital system integrations to monitor, automate, and control your vessel. The chartplotter uses the NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 networks to connect to your compatible accessories.
- Software Updates - Get wireless software updates via the ActiveCaptain® app with your compatible smartphone or tablet.
- Engine Monitoring - Keep tabs on engine performance with extensive engine integration.
- Custom Look - Manufacturers can customize the homepage layout and splash screen for a brand-tailored experience.
- Mapping - Navigate with optional Garmin Navionics+™ charts that include Auto Guidance+ technology, daily updates, and more2 (subscription required)
- Premium Charts - Get support for Garmin Navionics Vision+™ charts with premium relief shading and satellite imagery.
- Know Where You Are - Get your precise location with the included GPS 24xd position receiver and antenna.
- Autopilot - Control the autopilot with any compatible chartplotter on the network with autopilot integration.
- Connect Cameras - Get extensive camera support and control to see footage directly on the chartplotter.
- Surround View System - Get a bird’s-eye view with support for our Surround View Camera System (accessory purchase required).
- Control With Your Watch - Connect to your chartplotter with your compatible Garmin smartwatch.
- Wireless Connectivity - Connect compatible devices with integrated BLUETOOTH® and ANT® technologies.
- Fish Mapping - Get comprehensive fishing data with the Fish Mapping™ feature from SiriusXM® Radio (accessory purchase and subscription required).
- Verbal Commands - Use spoken commands to control the chartplotter through your compatible headset.
- Weather-Resistant - The GPSMAP 9000 chartplotter is built for harsh marine conditions with an IPX7 water-resistance rating.
In The Box:
- GPSMAP 9224 chartplotter
- Trim snap cover
- Protective cover
- Flush mount hardware
- Power cable
- GPS 24xd NMEA 2000® (with pole mount, flush mount, and under deck mount adapters)
- NMEA 2000 backbone/drop cable (2 meters)
- NMEA 2000 power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector and terminator kit
- Dimension: 22.7" x 14.8" x 2.7" (57.6 cm x 37.6 cm x 6.9 cm)
- Weight: 20.60 lbs (9.34 kg)
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Display Type: 4K IPS
- Display Size: 20.7" x 11.7" x 23.8" diagonal, 52.7 cm x 29.6 cm x 60.5 cm diagonal
- Display Resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Mounting Options: Flush or flat
- Input: Touchscreen
Maps & Memory:
- Accepts Data Cards: 2 SD Cards
- Compatible with Garmin SD Card Reader: Yes
- Waypoints: 5000
- Receiver: 10 Hz (included receiver)
- NMEA 2000 Compatible: Yes
- NMEA 0183 Compatible: Yes
Optional Map Support:
- LakeVü G3: Yes
- LakeVü G3 Ultra: Yes
- Garmin Navionics+™: Yes
- Garmin Navionics Vision+™: Yes
- Topo 100K: Yes
- Standard Mapping: Yes
- Garmin Quickdraw Contours: Yes
- Raster Chart Support: Yes
- Smart Mode Compatible: Yes
- AIS: Yes
- DSC: Yes
- Supports Fusion-Link™ Compatible Radios: Yes
- GSD Black Box Sonar Support: Yes
- GCV Black Box Sonar Support: Yes
- Activecaptain® Compatible: Yes
- Grid (Garmin Remote Input Device) Compatible: Yes
- Wireless Remote Compatible: Yes
- Sailing Features: Yes
- Spoken Audio Alerts: Yes
- Onehelm Support: Yes
- Power Input: 10 to 35 Vdc
- Typical Current Draw at 12 Vdc: 6.5A
- Maximum Current Draw at 12 Vdc: 6.8A
- Maximum Power Usage at 10 Vdc: 82w
Sonar Features & Specifications:
- Displays Sonar: Yes
- Traditional Sonar (Dual Frequency/Beam): Yes (with GCV™ black box, sold separately)
- Clearvü: Yes (with compatible black box sonar)
- Sidevü: Yes (with compatible black box sonar)
- Panoptix™ Sonar: Yes
- Livescope: Yes
- NMEA 2000® Ports: 1
- Connections NMEA0183 Input Ports: 4
- NMEA 0183 Input (TX) Ports: 2
- Video Input Ports: 1 (BNC composite); 2 HDMI (HDCP compliant)
- Video Output Ports: 1 HDMI
- J1939 Ports: 1
- Garmin BLUENET Network Ports: 4
- USB Ports: Yes (2x USB-C)
- Bluetooth® Pairing: Yes
- Ant+ (Connectivity): Yes
- Garmin Wi-Fi Network (Local Connection): Yes
- Audio Output: Yes
1Sonar black box and transducers sold separately
2Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Cartography Brand: Garmin Navionics+
- Internal/External Antenna: External
- Screen Size: 24"
- Touchscreen: Yes
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.