GPS 24xd GPS Antenna w/ Heading Sensor - NMEA 2000
EXPLORE COASTAL WATERS
The GPS 24xd position receiver and antenna gives you precise location with multi-band GNSS and heading accuracy even at slow speeds.
- Navigate in more locations with expanded GNSS support.
- Get high-sensitivity tracking with fast GPS update rate.
- Accurately pinpoint your heading — regardless of speed.
- It’s water-resistant (IPX7) to withstand the elements.
- Install it easily with multiple mounting options.
- The antenna is compatible with NMEA 2000® devices.
Multi-band GNSS provides location accuracy to within 1 meter to compatible marine multifunction displays, instrument displays and autopilots.
The magnetic heading sensor provides accuracy to within 3 degrees, stabilizing charts, radar overlay and MARPA even at slow speeds.
Fast 10 Hz position update rates provide high-sensitivity position, velocity and time data.
Expanded GNSS Support
GPS 24xd provides access to four key global navigation satellite systems (GPS, Galileo1, GLONASS and BeiDou1) to more accurately track in challenging conditions than GPS alone.
Multi-SBAS compatibility corrects signal measurement errors and provides information about the accuracy, integrity, continuity and availability of its signals.
Installation is easy with under-deck, pole and surface-mount options.
In The Box:
- GPS 24xd NMEA 2000®
- Pole mount
- Surface mount
- Under deck mount
- NMEA 2000 backbone/drop cable (6 meters)
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- Type: Antennas
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 7"W x 7"L WT: 2.15 lbs
- UPC: 753759248215
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.