ECHOMAP™ Ultra 2 102sv Livescope LVS34 Bundle
With big, crisp, sunlight-readable touchscreen displays, these versatile chartplotters put a world of fish-finding capability at the angler's fingertips.
- ECHOMAP™ Ultra 2 102sv with Worldwide Basemap
- 10” touchscreen
- Supports livescope™ sonar, and more
- Wirelessly network; share sonar, waypoints, and routes.
- Capture screen recordings to share fish catches
- Multi-band GPS for improved position accuracy
Livescope™ Sonar Support
The ECHOMAP Ultra 2 series supports the full lineup of LiveScope live-scanning sonar products (transducers sold separately).
Built-in UHD Sonar
Select models are bundled with a GT56 transducer, which provides Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü™ and SideVü™ scanning sonars for photo-like images of what’s beneath the surface.
Vivid Color Palettes
High-contrast, vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structures.
Premium Map Upgrades
Bring a fresh new look and feel to the chartplotter with optional Garmin Navionics Vision+™ premium mapping (sold separately), featuring high-resolution relief shading, satellite imagery, and more.
If users have another compatible ECHOMAP Ultra 2 or ECHOMAP UHD2 chartplotter on the boat, users can wirelessly share information — such as sonar, waypoints, and routes — with them.
- Stay Connected
- Multi-Band GPS - Get improved position accuracy with multi-band GPS
- NMEA 2000® Network Compatibility - Connect to heading sensors, autopilots, Fusion-Link™ audio systems, and more.
- ActiveCaptain® App - Pair with the free smart-device app for software updates, screen recording, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data, and more.
- Force® Trolling Motor - Wirelessly connect to a Force trolling motor to navigate to waypoints, draw and follow routes, and more.
- Take It With You - The quick-disconnect bail mount lets users quickly install and remove the unit.
In the Box:
- ECHOMAP Ultra 102sv
- Power/data cable
- Bail mount with quick-release cradle
- Protective sun cover
- 8-pin transducer to 12-pin sounder adapter cable
- Dimension: 11.6" x 7.7" x 3.9" (29.5 x 19.5 x 9.8 cm)
- Weight: 4.0 lbs (1.8 kg)
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Display Type: WXGA, IPS
- Display Size: 8.5" x 5.4"; 10" diagonal (21.7 x 13.6 cm; 25.4 cm diagonal)
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Mounting Options: Bail or flush
- Input: Touchscreen with Keyed Assist
Maps & Memory:
- Accepts Data Cards: 2 microSD cards
- Waypoints: 5000
- Track Points: 50,000
- Tracks: 50 saved tracks
- Navigation Routes: 100
- GPS: Yes
- GLONASS: Yes
- Galileo: Yes
- BeiDou: Yes
- Has Built-In Receiver: Yes
- Receiver: 10 Hz
- NMEA 2000 Compatible: Yes
- NMEA 0183 Compatible: Yes
- Supports WAAS: Yes
- Supports Multi-Band, Multi-Constellation GPS: Yes
- Built-In Auto Guidance+: Yes
- Garmin Navionics+ Inland & Coastal: Yes (see Additional)
- Tide Tables: Yes (see Additional)
Optional Map Support:
- BlueChart g3: Yes
- BlueChart g3 Vision: Yes
- LakeVü g3: Yes
- LakeVü g3 Ultra: Yes
- Garmin Navionics+™: Yes
- Garmin Navionics+ Vision+™: Yes
- TOPO 100k: Yes
- Standard Mapping: Yes
- Garmin Quickdraw Contours: Yes
- AIS: Yes
- DSC: Yes
- Supports Fusion-Link™ Compatible Radios: Yes
- ActiveCaptain® Compatible: Yes
- Sailing Features: Yes
- Power Input: 9 to 18 VDC
- Typical Current Draw at 12 VDC: 2.5 A
- Maximum Current Draw at 12 VDC: 5.0 A
- Maximum Power Usage at 10 VDC: 36 W
- Displays Sonar: Yes
- Power Output: 600 W
- Traditional Sonar (Dual Frequency/Beam): Built-in (Single Channel Chirp, 70/83/200 Khz, L, M, H Chirp)
- ClearVü: Built-in 260/455/800/1000/1200 kHz
- SideVü: Built-in 260/455/800/1000/1200 kHz
- Panoptix™ Sonar: Yes
- Livescope: Yes
- NMEA 2000® Ports: 1
- Garmin Marine Network Ports: 2 (Large Connector)
- 12-Pin Transducer Ports: 12-Pin Scanning Sonar
- ANT+ (Connectivity): Yes
- Garmin Wi-Fi Network (Local Connection): Yes
LiveScope™ Plus LVS34-IF Ice Fishing Transducer
The best of the best just broke new ice with the LiveScope Plus LVS34-IF ice fishing transducer. Pair it with your compatible Garmin chartplotter via your GLS™ 10 sonar black box to get improved resolution, reduced noise, clearer images, and better target separation in LiveScope™ Forward and LiveScope™ Down modes. With a durable, flexible cold-weather transducer cable, you’re set for a day on the ice.
In the Box:
- LiveScope Plus LVS34-IF
- 0-degree LiveScope pole mount
- Sonar Type: LiveScope™ Plus
- Included Transducer: LVS34
- Screen Size: 10"
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 10"W x 14"L WT: 10.6 lbs
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.