TM150M Medium CHIRP Transom Mount Transducer
As Chirp continues to redefine recreational fishing, AIRMAR has expanded the lineup of broadband transducers to satisfy the growing demand for this game changing technology. New to the market are the B150M and TM150M, economical Chirp transducers designed for offshore fishing and freshwater anglers. Operating at a frequency range of 95-155 kHz, these transducers reveal fish in shallow, murky waters at medium depths (up to 2,500 feet*) along with ultra-clear target resolution.
- Depth and water temperature sensor
- Ideal for inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
- Freshwater anglers will see fish holding close to structures and suspended fish
- Track bottom at higher boat speeds
- More coverage under your boat delivers wider arches and 26° to 17° beamwidths
- Cover the medium frequency range—CHIRPs from 95-155kHz to provide 60 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Available in plastic transom-mount with transom bracket and hardware and with a custom transom housing and cover (TM150M)
- Also available as thru-hull installation (B150M)
- Hull Type: Fiberglass, wood or metal
- 1 internal ceramic
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
- Weight: 0.45 kg (1.1 lb)
- Hull Deadrise: 2° to 20°
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: No
- Pins: 10
- Mounting Style: Transom
- Imagining: Standard
- Chirp: Medium
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 2.85 lbs
- UPC: 6116793800674
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.