PM265LH (Low-High Frequency)
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Low-CHIRPS from 42 kHz to 65 kHz 25° to 16° beamwidth
- High-CHIRPS from 130 kHz to 210 kHz 10° to 6° beamwidth
- 103 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Fishing Profile: Commercial and recreational inshore and offshore fishing (deep-water canyon and sea-mount tracking)
- Bronze transducer housing
- Hull Type: Fiberglass only
- 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution
- 10 to 1,000 times more energy on targets
- Accuracy down to 3,000M (10,000')
- Precise separation between baitfish and game fish
- Superior performance in noisy environments
- Improved bottom tracking at high boat speeds
- Temperature: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 8"W x 12"L WT: 11.3 lbs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.