FCV800 CHIRP Fishfinder
The 8.4” FCV800 includes all of the functionality of the FCV600 but features dual transducer ports, allowing for the simultaneous use of both CHIRP and CW channels. The dual transducer ports of the FCV800 offer the best of both worlds. Features such as Furuno’s Accu-Fish fish size assessment tool and Bottom Discrimination to display what kind of material the bottom is composed of require a dual-frequency CW transducer, while Furuno’s TruEcho CHIRP delivers greater detail and target separation for baitfish, game fish, and structure.
With the FCV800’s ability to drive both TruEcho CHIRP and CW options at the same time, those sought-after CW-only features can be combined with TruEcho CHIRP’s frequency-modulated signal to deliver those exclusive Furuno features while providing better resolution for targets on the screen.
- 8.4” (FCV800) TruEcho CHIRP/CW Fish Finder
- Drives either a CHIRP or CW transducer
- Drive a CHIRP and CW Transducer simultaneously (FCV800 only)
- Color palettes offer unbeatable daylight visibility
- Color Range Expansion displays returns from more discreet signal frequencies for unbeatable target separation
- RezBoost™ signal processing produces a picture up to 8 times clearer
- Wireless 2nd display capability
- Heave correction with Satellite Compass
- TLL Output (FCV800 Only)
- Bottom Hardness Output (FCV800 Only)
- Screen Size: 8.4"
- Transducer Included: No
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 15"W x 16"L WT: 9.35 lbs
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.