DFF3-UHD High-Power TruEcho CHIRP Black Box Fishfinder for NavNet TZouch3 & NavNet TZtouch2 TZT2BB
Go deeper with more power than you thought was possible. The DFF3-UHD High-Powered TruEcho CHIRP Fish Finder delivers the ability to see fish and bottom structures deeper and clearer than ever before. Furuno’s superior digital signal processing interprets the echoes from fish and underwater structures with unparalleled clarity, accuracy, and resolution at unprecedented depths - we're talking depths down to 15,000 feet! Capable of transmitting across Low, Medium, and High CHIRP ranges, its high power output translates directly into greater resolution and depth capability than a comparably powered standard Fish Finder.
Plenty of power and a wide frequency range to Go Deep! The DFF3-UHD provides an incredible 2kW or 3kW of power to a compatible broadband transducer, transmitting across a spectrum of frequencies to ensure that the echo returns on your display come back sharp and clear at every range. Gathering more and higher-quality data than traditional high-power CW Fish Finders, the DFF3-UHD provides significant advantages in signal clarity and target definition. This helps you find more of your target species, game fish and baitfish, even when they are tightly schooled together or near the seafloor. The DFF3-UHD transmits and receives pulses across a combination of Low, Medium, or High frequency ranges with each transmission, showing returns from bait balls and individual fish targets virtually anywhere in the water column.
- 2kW or 3kW Power Output
- Transmits across Low, Medium, and High CHIRP frequency ranges
- High Power = greater resolution and depth capability at all ranges
- Compatible with NavNet TZtouch3 as well as NavNet TZtouch2 TZT2BB Black Box MFD
- Gathers more expansive and higher-quality data than comparable tone pulse Fish Finders
- Find and catch more of your target species, game fish and baitfish,
- even when they're tightly schooled or near the seafloor
- A-Scope feature and programmable Fish, Depth, or Temp Alarms
- Enhanced automatic cruising or fishing modes to suit your style of boating
- Frequency: CHIRP 25-242kHz
- Power Usage: 12-24VDC
- Power Output: 2kW-3kW
- Range: 5000M
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.