The MED-approved industrial grade DTEx Fire Fighter Series meets the latest standard implementation regulation MED/5.20 and European ATEX directive. Built without compromise, this portable delivers outstanding loud and clear audio. The ultra-tactile buttons and high torque controls allow the DTEx to be operated even with gloved hands, and the high-contrast OLED display is easy to read in low-light conditions.
The DTEx Fire Fighter Series sets the benchmark for next-generation MED-compliant firefighter radios with a market-leading IP68 submersible rating (2 meters 4 hours). You can depend on the DTEx to cope with everyday use in extreme and hostile environments.
We have a comprehensive selection of certified and approved audio accessories for the DTEx Fire Fighter Series, ensuring fire teams receive consistently reliable and intelligible communications. Our bone conductive throat and skull microphones perform outstandingly in high ambient noise environments and have become the industry standard for onboard firefighter teams.
- Analogue & DMR Modes
- 99 Channels, 1 Zone
- IP68 Submersible (2m, 4 hours)
- Compliant to MILSTD construction 810C/D/E/F/G
- Easy to read, high contract white on black OLED display
- Display channel number & frequency
- Exceptionally loud & best clarity audio - in class
- Salt Water anti-corrosion chassis coating
- Programmable buttons
- Gold plated accessory connector
- Locking accessory connector
- Accessory audio tailoring optimises audio for each accessory
- IP Site Roaming (Licence option)
- Table Scan
- Programmable switch on logo
- Drag and drop end user programmer, no need to visit site
Manufacturers website: Entel
Spare Battery - CNB950EV2
Leather Case - CLCDT5
Bone Conducting Mic W/ PTT Switch - CXR16/DT9
Spare Antenna - CAT480
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.