P12 Battery Charger Display
Intuitive Battery Monitoring
The EV Battery Charger Display provides two options to monitor your battery banks. It can display a graphical representation of voltage for 1 to 3 battery banks with or without connection to a P12 Battery Charger. When connected to a P12 Battery Charger it can display the charger's Summary screen, displaying voltage, current charging stage, and faults from the charger.
- Drop in replacement for traditional rectangular displays
- Automatically detects 1-3 battery banks
- AC charge indication verifies that power is connected and the battery charger is charging
- Plain language fault indication relays if there is a fault with the battery charger
- Dip switch selectable screen configuration allows the display to show voltage bar graphs or the P12 Battery Charger summary screen
- Displays voltage bar graphs even when AC power is not present
- Optional standby mode shuts off screen after 4 hours of inactivity
- Automatic ON based on motion with integrated knock sensor
- Bright, daylight readable, OLED display
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Charger Output Voltage: 12v
- Charger Output - Amps: 25a
- Charging Banks: 3
- Portable: No
- Charger Input - Voltage: 120/240v
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 5"W x 6"L WT: 2 lbs
- UPC: 632085075170
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.